I’M GOING TO BREAK THE RULES A LITTLE BIT…shhhh, don’t tell the bloggy police. I’m going to list some great blogs at the end of this post. I hope you’ll check them out.
This lemonade award is from Straight Shooter. I’m not sure if I’ve received this because I can turn lemons into lemonade, or if it’s because I’m so sour I should add some sugar to my blog. Either way, I love lemonade. A lemonade stand was my first job. It also makes me think of summer and I do miss summer. Thank you Straight Shooter for thinking of me.
I now bestow the honor of these awards to following blogs:
* Kelly Ferreira Photography – her pictures are brilliant. Go see the picture of my niece on her header. It’s SO CUTE!
* Derfwad Manor – her brilliance is revealed in her creativity.
* The Cherry Blossom Girl – she’s got great style. Her brilliance is reflected in the simplicity of her person.
* Woman in a Window – I know I’ve mentioned her before, but you really must go read her blog. Her brilliance is evident in her words.
* Sara’s Art House – We can see Sara’s brilliance in her art.
* The Texas Woman – Her brilliance spattered through each chapter of her online novel Shuffle. Go read it!
* Primitques ‘n Poetry – Mindy brilliantly works with all things old and abandoned. She turns these cast-offs into lovely treasures. I enjoy her pictures and her sweet spirit.
The Marie Antionette Award
* Life In The Parsonage – She makes real life fun and interesting.
* My Messy, Thrilling Life – In this blog, sweetness shines through real life struggles.
* Dust Bunny Hostage – I’ve only recently discovered this blog, but I’m enjoying it.
The Lemonade Award
* Portugal Bound – Since my father lives in Portugal and Nina is living in Portugal, we’ve got a common connection. I’ve enjoyed getting to know her these last months. Nina is one of those people who can definitely turn a batch of lemons into a refreshing sweet drink.
* No Whining Allowed – The name of her blog says it all.
There’s lots of good reading in these blogs, so put your feet up, relax, and enjoy!