Life on the fringe is exciting!
To celebrate you, your pets, and obnoxious freakishness, the domestic fringe will be hosting an EXTREME PET CARNIVAL.
This carnival will not only be a time to have some fun, but also a time to drive traffic and new readers towards your blog. You will not only have the opportunity to link your blog, but you will get to vote for the winner. The winner will receive a family package of 4 tickets to the American Museum of Natural History in New York City.
Doesn’t this sound exciting?
This contest will go live Friday morning, June 5th. Links will be available all weekend and a new post, complete with a poll, will be available on Monday, June 8th.
I will choose the top 5 participants and you will choose the winner.
Here are the rules! Luckily for you, I’m very flexible with the rules. I’m almost as flexible as a rubber band, but I don’t shoot across the room quite so quickly.
1. Create a post on an extreme pet – could be your pet, you mom’s pet, or neighbor’s pet. If you have no pet, you could post about your imaginary pet. Animals are wanted dead or alive. The sky’s the limit. Now is the time for the creative juices to flow.
2. Link your post to the domestic fringe via MR. LINKY. Mr. Linky will be up and running on the day of our contest.
3. In your post, please link back to the domestic fringe and The American Museum of Natural History. After all they are sponsoring the prize. The museum’s link is http://www.amnh.org.
4. Read other participating blogs and leave comments.
5. Come back to vote for your favorite post.
6. You may use an old post as long as you update the links.
I hope you’ll participate because this can be lots of fun! Maybe you won’t be coming to NY and don’t care about winning tickets; however, you’re still invited to play along. At the very least, it will drive traffic to your blog. Everybody can play along, so please pass the word around. Tweet it if you can.