I am constantly reading everybody’s “confessions”. I think it’s the trend to confess your deepest, darkest secrets on your blog. So I thought, why not join in the fun.
Here goes…the tell all.
1. I NEVER finish the last sip of liquid in my cup, can, or bottle. NEVER! Maybe it’s fear of backwash. My husband thinks I need psychological help for this disorder.
2. I read my firstborn the dictionary when he was only days old. I continued reading to him out of dictionary for much of his infancy. Yes, some mothers start their young ones on Peter Rabbit, but I jumped right to The Dictionary. By the time my second-born arrived, I realized I may have been overzelous in my attempts at education, so I reverted to tried and true nursery rhymes. I think it’s no coincidence that my son is the intellectual and my daughter…well, let’s just say she’s content to be a child.
3. I once called poison control because I ingested lavendar scented liquid air freshner. Don’t ask me how! It’s bad enough I had to explain my story to poison control.
4. While working at the airport for a company that sold private jets, I called my boss (in another country at the time) in a panic because I thought I’d set of the security alarms. Turns out the phone in one of the offices was off the hook and beeping repeatedly. I didn’t even get fired and NO I’m not blond.
5. During a financially difficult period, I would take my children to the toy store, let them play with all the toys, and then bring them home. It was much cheaper than actually purchasing toys for our home.
Ok…I can go on and on. Enough embarrassment for one day. Perhaps I’ll continue another time. I have so much to confess.
I’m not letting you off the hook! Go ahead and leave a comment. Confess…it’s good for your soul. I want something “juicy” too!