1. Never drink the last sip from a cup or bottle. That’s where all the backwash lands.
2. Scrubbing Bubbles are like magic foam chemicals that eat shower grime. If you have boys in the house, buy it by the case.
3. Exercise has less to do with the body and more to do with the mind.
4. Kids need to work. It is good for them.
5. Laughter really is the best medicine.
6. Sometimes God is silent. He’s not ignoring you.
7. Butter makes a lot of things better. Your arteries are not one of them.
8. You can survive just about anything as long as you know it is going to end.
9. Spiders are like squatters. Go away for a few weeks and they take over your home.
10. Some days, you just need chocolate. Do not fight it, regret it, or feel guilt over it. Just eat it.
11. Appliances begin breaking the day you begin using them.
12. Life is as good as you want it to be.
13. Your children will try to kill you. It really is accidental.
14. Clutter will not only mess your house, it will cloud your mind. Get rid of it.
15. A can of paint changes everything.
16. Never underestimate the likelihood of your child saying the wrong thing in public. You will be embarrassed. You will want to kill them. You will get over it.
17. It is better to be single then to wish you were. (a la FringeMan, but not because he wishes!)
18. Don’t spit in the wind. I speak from experience.
19. Stop underestimating yourself. You really can do it.
20. Always check online for coupons before you shop Most major retailers offer printable coupons that can save you 10 – 50%.
21. Some days you really should wear the cute shoes.
22. When a child says they do not like to read, it is because they haven’t found the right story.
23. Pizza is its own food group.
24. Treat people with grace. You don’t know their whole story.
25. We reap what we sow. Plant wisely.
26. Not all the voices in your head are worth listening to.
27. Be transparent. It is not the easiest way to live, but it is the most honest.
28. One day this life will end. Get ready for eternity.
29. Sometimes being right is not worth it.
30. Learn to laugh at yourself. Chances are, everyone else is laughing too.
Care to add anything to the list?
Comments are open for you.