A Pinterest Party
Here’s how it works:
- Get some inspiration from Pinterest (pinspiration).
- Create a DIY project, outfit, recipe, craft, or room design from your Pinspiration.
- Blog about it.
- Come to a Pinterest Party on the first of every month and link up your blog post.
Here’s the rules:
- Your post must be Pinterest inspired.
- Link only the specific URL and not the general url for your blog…nothing like http://www.thedomesticfringe.com. It has to be specific.
- Don’t link and run. Visit other people and leave some comments.
- Please link back to this post.
That was easy. Now for the hard part – my projects.
Fashion: I got some Pinspiration from this photo and decided to recreate the look from my closet.
Sorry about the lousy pictures, they are actually the best of the lot. This dress looks crazy on film, because the stripes are so close together. If you have seizures from my dress, I am really, really sorry.
Notice I match my bedroom? Totally not planned.
DIY: I repainted my kitchen table.
It’s about time! That’s what anyone who has been to my house is saying.
I bought this table about five years ago at a yard sale and it was painted green. The paint was shot when I bought it, then we used it for a few years. Things really got bad when my daughter spilled a bottle of nail polish remover on the table. That was over a year ago and I’ve been ignoring the giant paintless circle in the center of my table ever since.
I thought it was unique to have a crop circle on my kitchen table. None of my friends have one of those.
Anyway, enough was enough and I was going to paint.
This was my pinspiration.
This is my table. (I’ll do a full DIY post and let you know what products I used and how I actually went about painting the table.)
Now it’s your turn!
Thanks for joining. Hope you had fun. Tell all your friends to join us on December first for the next Pinterest Party.