After my last post, some of you said that you enjoyed getting to know me better through the ten useless ‘me’ facts that I shared. Some of you wish you never landed on the domestic fringe, but we’ll ignore you for today.
Sometimes I feel like I’m living on a reality show. You almost know me better than my mother does, except she knows where I hide my birthmark. I don’t know what’s left to tell, but if you will play along, I’ll give you a few more ‘facts about me’.
Please leave a fact or three about you in the comments. Please.
Don’t leave me hanging. I’ve got my soul splayed on the page.
1. I like kitchen gadgets, cookware, and dishes. When I packed to move, my kitchen took the most boxes. I have an old set of pedestal dessert cups and strawberry corers. That sums up my possessions. Thieves would be very disappointed with my home.
2. I know how to play the piano; however, I have no rhythm. My little old Italian piano teacher hit my arm with a ruler while I played to help me keep time. I still have measurements branded in my skin.
3. Ann Taylor Loft is one of my favorite stores; however, I don’t think I’ve ever made a purchase that wasn’t hanging on their clearance rack. My love for them lies in the fact that they make pants that fit me. Although I wear an average size clothing, my pants need to have enough fabric to house my bottom and hips; a big requirement.
4. I want to spend a month in Europe. My father lives in Portugal and could use a visit. While there I would love to spend time with Nina, who I met in blogland. After Portugal, I’d go to Spain to visit Dani Joy, whom I also met through blogging. Turns out we went to college together. Small World! Then I’d visit England and my husband would love to go to Scotland, so yes, I need a month.
5. If I had the money, I would purchase all organic food.
Maybe tomorrow, I’ll let you get to know FringeMan.
Wouldn’t he be surprised?
Now it’s your turn!