Some things in life leave me completely baffled. Today is one of those days where I’m just not sure WHY…
– I woke up to a house full of smoke and the fire alarms going off.
– The wind blew my back door open sometime in the middle of the night, thus filling my laundry room with snow.
– The dog’s crate is littered with an old bag of once shredded cheese, various pieces of plastic, and part of FringeBoy’s snow boot.
– My daughter is cock-a-doodle-doing.
– It is necessary to have caution tape wrapped around the side of my house.
– I am not living in the South, because southern laundry rooms rarely fill with snow.
– Santa Claus is way behind in his game. He’d better whip his elves into shape if he expects to deliver toys to the FringeKid’s this year.
– FringePup insists on drinking out of the toilet when she has a full water bowl.
It’s not yet ten o’clock in the morning and I fear what awaits me today. I knew something was askew this week when Monday passed without incident. Apparently the Monday mongrels are getting me on Wednesday.