In everything give thanks.
I’m thankful for:
* God who cares not just about my life, but about my day
* FringeMan who ran to the store for me yesterday because I forgot sliced almonds
* My children whose teacher I personally would have paid out of my own pocket if she would have had school yesterday
Although, what would I do without my cleaning lady? If you’re wondering, she’s got a cold gel pack on her forehead…no puffy eyes in this house!
* My puppy who pooped all over my FringeMan’s office yesterday morning and somehow managed to dance around, smearing it throughout the basement with her finale being a leap onto my couch…which brings me to the next thing I’m thankful for
* Our health – mental and physical, although some question sanity
* Family & friends to eat my food this Thanksgiving
* My laptop – just got it for my anniversary in September 🙂
* All of you who stick with me and read the domestic fringe, spelling errors and all
Don’t look too closely! You may notice one of those pretty, hand stitched (by my aunt Pat) napkins is really a paper towel.
My favorite wooden folding chair – I like to think it sat on the deck of the Titanic. My great grandmother snatched it from the icy waters herself and clung to it as if it were a preserver of life, wealth, and happiness. It’s my inheritance…my legacy. It is why some question my sanity.
Happy Thanksgiving blogger buddies!!! Enjoy the food, family, friends, dishes, heartburn, dishes, spills, thrills, eggnog…oh, no, I forgot eggnog! I wonder if my loving FringeMan will run to the store a second time?